Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Downshift into Death

Doin' that shit again. Loaded,blasted,faded,junked out,blasted...

The bike heroin built. The misanthrope.: Ol' Miss.

She was my dream bike. I miss her a lot. I'll build her again. Her body may be with some other fuck, but her soul rest with me.

I barely ate, barely had gas to get to work,went being investigated for a murder,for 6 months just to get this bike. She's gone now. But she'll be back.

black as black. Purple flake panels, cream 70's lettering on the tank.

...and when i do build her soul a new vessel, I'll downshift into death,because nothing else will matter. She stuck by me through the worst of my being strung out. Oding and puking blood. Feinding so bad I'd be awake crying and screaming at 6am. She knew i had to kick the junk before i could get her on the road. She waited as long as she could, and i couldn't come through on my end of the bargain.

I miss ya Ol' Miss. I hope you toss that faggot into a bus when he puts a 250 rear tire on you.








I wish they had a Chopper dudes rehab filled with cool people,instead of the useless fucking losers in NA. I'm fucking pathetic....

No comments:

Post a Comment