Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bring that Hammer down.

Skating went down for serious today.

Hitting it up again saturday with hate city John,if any one is the area wants to show up. Were the dudes in the Death machine shirts,drinking beers and gnardoggin' it up.

The cops followed me all the way home tonight. When I pulled into the drive way, they had an unmarked car sitting two houses away waiting for me.

Heavy shit dudes. How I got into such Heaviness I'll never know. Dont do drugs guys.

These faggot hipster kids I keep seeing around town tried to start some shit tonight while we were eating after the skate session. This punker faggot is convinced I'm a nazi Skin. Looks like the world just wants me in jail right now.


Rambleramble ramble. I Shouldn't be posting this shit on the internet. I've spent almost 300 bucks on The junk this paycheck. I'm loaded as balls right now.


Found the second cool kz LTD I've seen to date. ( first being Nikki's Green lizard bike)

Really need to do my frame,because, you know, building frame high on Heroin is super rad,right? Megahipster points, right braskis?


No comments:

Post a Comment